Mizuno U4icX, Mizuno Foam Wave, Mizuno Enerzy, Mizuno Enerzy Core
The Mizuno Wave Sky 5 women’s running shoes are your airy neutral ride for cloud-soft landings during high mileage runs.
The breathable smooth stretch woven upper provides a blend of support and premium softness. With targeted stretch and structure in key zones, it delivers an adaptive fit while securing your feet on the platform for a distraction-free run.
The innovative Foam Wave construction surpasses Mizuno’s traditional Wave Plate technology in plushness while maintaining stability and delivering an incredibly smooth experience.
The U4icX midsole top layer and Mizuno Enerzy bottom layer work in harmony, allowing you to flow smoothly between strides with cushioned protection. It cradles your feet in resilient, protective foam to conquer more distance with less effort.
The wave-inspired Mizuno Enerzy Core midsole insert surpasses all other Mizuno technology in both springy cushioning and energy return.
Together these cushioning technologies deliver a confidence-inspiring ride for neutral runners to float over the pavement in feather-soft comfort.
– High mileage neutral running shoes for an effortless, free-feeling sensation in every stride
– Weight-saving package – lighter than its predecessor for more of what you love at a reduced weight
– Smooth stretch woven upper for a soft, premium feel
– Midfoot support locks your feet in place like a seatbelt for improved running efficiency
– Eco materials – Recycled PET shoe lace and lining mesh to minimise your carbon footprint while enjoying every stride
– Greater horizontal stretch for an adaptable fit
– Minimal vertical stretch for a secure lockdown
– Orthotic-friendly engineering
– U4icX foam strategically placed in the top wedge elevates the stability and cushioning properties
– Energy-returning Mizuno Enerzy bottom layer creates a shock-absorbing barrier between your feet and hard road surfaces
– Fresh Foam Wave construction cradles your feet in a plush and stable feel – translating to softer and smoother transitions
– Wave-shaped Mizuno Enerzy Core provides a cushioned feel combined with energy return for a protected yet responsive sensation in every stride
Stringers Sports Store will deliver all footwear purchases sent within Australia for a postage fee of $9.50 for the first pair.
If the order is for 2 pairs of shoes, the cost is $12.50, 3 pairs are $15.50 and 4 pairs are $20.00. We do not charge a handling fee.
All orders are shipped via Couriers Please and TNT. We cannot ship to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers at this time.
You’ll receive your package in 7-10 working days.
We are only able to ship certain items Internationally. Please email us direclty for specific information. The cost of International Shipping varies depending on weight and the country of destination. The average cost is about $35.00 AUD per pair.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, return the items to us (a) in 100% new and unused condition (including the packaging), (b) within 60 days from the original shipping date. We will issue you a refund for the item(s).
Stringers Sports Store
1080 Dandenong Road
Carnegie, Victoria 3163
Please make certain that you include your details in or on the box so that we know who they have come back from.
For Exchange Orders
We understand you want your replacement order as soon as possible! That’s why you can place your new order at www.stringersports.com.au or call us on (03) 9544 2925. We will order the new items for you immediately using your credit card and refund your returned merchandise back to your credit card as soon as we receive the items back.
For Faulty Goods
If you have a problem that you believe is due to a manufacturing fault you will need to return the goods back to us at:
Stringers Sports Store
1080 Dandenong Road
Carnegie Victoria 3163
Include proof of purchase and a note explaining what you believe the fault to be. We are required to send the item(s) to the manufacturer for assessment. If the manufacturer deems the goods to be faulty, we will then process a refund for you by reversing your payment method. If the manufacturer assessment deems there to be no fault, they will return the goods back to us with a rejection letter and then we can return the goods back to you.