Boost the support, comfort and fit of your favourite footwear with the Lightfeet Support insoles.
Created by Australian Sports Podiatrists, these insoles help manage excess pronation of the foot on impact.
Cushioned foam offers cloud-like comfort and shock absorption for long hours on your feet.
The moisture-wicking 2mm Speed foam top layer provides anti-bacterial, anti-odour protection to keep your feet moving in hygienic conditions.
It also improves energy return for a lively, springy feel to fly over the pavement.
– Lightweight and durable support insoles
– Created by Australian Podiatrists
– Manages excessive pronation (rolling-in) of the foot on contact
– Softer, cushioned landings from shock absorbing foam
– Superior energy return from foam in the forefoot to energise your runs
– 2mm Speed foam top layer is sweat wicking, shock absorbing, breathable, anti-bacterial, anti-odour and delivers a personalised fit
– Supports fast lateral motion with mesh top cover for optimal grip
– Reduces risk of injury so your feet can do their thing
– Compression-set resistance allows the insoles to bounce back into shape, wear after wear