These lightweight boots are built for fluid football on firm ground. Their soft Speedskin upper hugs your foot for a streamlined fit and minimal feel. The adaptive adidas Primeknit tongue and anti-slip heel lining combine for secure lockdown, leaving you free to follow your instincts. This shoe is made with high-performance recycled materials and features an upper made with 50% recycled content.
- SPEED SKIN: ENGINEERED TEXTILE THAT’S BOTH LIGHT AND STRONG. IT’S BEEN INFUSED WITH MONOFILAMENTS TO ALLOW LIGHT TO PENETRATE THROUGH THE MATERIAL, MAKING IT MORE BREATHABLE. AND GIVING THE SENSATION OF A LIGHTER BOOT
- FASTER BRANDING: INSPIRED BY THE WINGS OF THE PEREGRINE FALCON IN ATTACK MODE . THE BRANDING FEATURES A FADE FROM PRECISION TO BLUR – THERE ONE SECOND AND GONE THE NEXT.
- TRANSLUCENT LACE COVER: ADDED PROTECTION AND A CLEAN KICKING AREA FOR THE BALL CONTACT.
- TPU FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE: STUD SHAPES HAVE BEEN DESIGNED FOR EXPLOSIVE LINEAR SPEED AND MAXIMUM TRACTION.
- STEP IN: TONGUE MATERIAL HAS 4 WAY STRETCH TO ALLOW FOR THE EASIEST OF ENTRIES. ONCE IN THE LACES WILL PROVIDE CUSTOM LOCKDOWN